tibet only a place ..more them this ..tibet have is owon spitity.

this is so absurd what happen in tibet...with secular tradition.. so beautiful and peaciful people!!
why thay could and still doing this?china is so big ..have so muth lend ..
few monthes ago i meet a girl here in rio ..she worke to the governament in china and she could told me what she was doing here..
anyway i started to descotion about whats is happenig in tibet with her...she told me that chana is taking beack all the thay conolies or place whos below to them in the past.. so i aske about twian?and she dold me the governament there is very strong and thay are realy chinise people.. so nand tibet?she told me not realy thay have the that dialect..they own way of life and religion...this mad them very poor people .. we chinise people are give to the base henergie..good water, eletricity and muth more.. thay must need to say thank us...wow!! i sede but thay don't need those, all thay need is thay tradition, thay reliogion , thay freedown...
so.. them i give up my question once that i realize that she talke as a capitalist machine and shes mind was realy preper to obeing order to the governament.. she was not thinking as a person but as a comunist pernon in the name of almoust all china...
sed it isn't ??
well to do same thing good there...is hard..not impossible of course..
what do you think?

Views: 22

Attachments:

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022