Guided meditation inspired by Saint Germaine
Violet Flame Meditation
Preparation: This Meditation takes about 30 minutes. I do mine in the morning, as I think it is always good to cleanse before doing a ritual—do it at the same time each day as a discipline. If you do this each day for at least one week, you will notice changes in your life.
1. Surround yourself with the white light as a form of protection. Visualize the bubble that surrounded Glenda the good witch in the Wizard of Oz. Put your hand on your heart, to put you in a heart-based manner of prayer. Clear your Chakras. I clear daily as I do energy work, your average person needs a clearing once a week (maybe twice a week if you have had a really out of balance week). Say: “I open cleanse and clear my Crown Chakra, surrounding the area with the white light.” (follow and repeat this statement for the other six Chakras in order: Crown, Third Eye, Throat, Heart, Solar Plexis, Sacral, Root). Some people have problems visualizing a white light—one good way is imagining a tiny car wash in each Chakra area, the white light water clearing that Chakra to the core.
2. For the Violet Flame, Call in the Archangel Michael and St. Germaine and any angels, guides and helpers that may assist you in your healing meditation. ( Reiki Practitioners may wish to call in Master Usui. You may call in anyone that you may wish may assist you with the highest good for the clearing and healing of yourself and others during this meditation.)
3. First, put your hand to your heart (as if you were going to say the Pledge of Allegiance) then put your hand down—this puts you in the heart-based mode of prayer. Call in the Violet Flame: begin to visualize the brilliant purple flame entering you heart, going up to the Crown Chakra and beyond to connect with the Source. Once it has gone above, you visualize that it is from your heart going down the Chakras again, through the lower Chakras and grounding through the earth. This is the grounding step.
4. Once you have done Step #3, now you are going to visualize the Violet Flame as a brilliant purple tornado surrounding you throughout the rest of the meditation. Don’t be stingy, give yourself a beautiful tornado, give yourself a lot of space around your body and above your Crown Chakra—I would say at least 6 inches away from the body and above the Crown Chakra. Say: Dear St. Germaine, with the Violet Consuming Flame, please transmute and consume anything that is not serving me at this time—from past lives, the past (in this life) and the present (in this life), please remove my fear, my anger, any hatred, any worry, any sorrow, and anything else in mind body and spirit that is no longer serving me at this time. Then visualize a white light and a gold light pouring down into the body (as if from a cup) through the Crown Chakra and going down to the feet. Say: “Please send in the I AM presence (in the form of the white and gold light) which will allow more joy, more strength, more courage, more hope, more love, and anything else which would serve me at this time, which will serve the source. These are things are the fruits of the spirit. Also, when you get comfortable with this meditation, you may wish to visualize the
I AM with the white light and the Dove.
PEACE: When you have become comfortable with the Violet Flame Meditation, begin to add specific people, specific situations, people you may wish to pray for into the tornado of the Violet Flame. I pray for first my family and friends, my Prosperity Group, my city and state, then I pull in my distance healing prayer list, and then I visualize PEACE for the planet as a whole in the tornado as well.
You can stay in this part as long as you are able to keep the tornado act for peace worldwide.
5. Close the Mediation: Thank you, Thank You, Thank You. And so it is. (Some people like to do a Thank You in threes, as this is a spiritual number and sets a powerful intention.) This saying Thank You sets the intention as you believe the above has already been done and you are grateful for the assistance that you have been given (from the angels and other helpers).