Editorial
I am honored and proud to have a pacifistic family in Germany and to have one in Cambodia as well. We all got our stories but the most interesting thing is how we got to know each other for the first time completely. I have been in Cambodia quite 10 times yet. But I never had the chance to got to know anyone of the family that still lived. Because there are as ever misunderstandings, no communication, hate with and without reasons ... a lot of grief etc. pp. I was born in Germany. My father came to the former GDR (East Germany as student) in 1965. My mother married him because he wanted to save him from death in the Pol Pot Terror. I was born in Dresden, Germany. My fathers family got killed more or less completely during the Vietnam War and the rest by Pol Pot. The family was based in the province Svay Rieng. Anyway, my Dad went the first time after Pol Pot terror to Cambodia in 1999. He didn't found his own country but he found with lot of searching and with a lot of luck some of his nephews and his stepmother. In 2000 I went the first time to Cambodia. I was there for one week and I originally wanted to see Svay Rieng but I got sick and spent after two days in Phnom Penh the rest of the time in the hospital. ... But now, to my story how I got to know my family. (That is the (Gosh that is very long "prologue" ... )

Views: 34

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Wednesday
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022