Dear All,

Good Morning to all of you and have a divine blessed day

Blessed are the pure at heart; for they shall see God. God is seated in your heart. But the veil of impurity hides Him from your vision. All that you have to do is to remove this veil, cast off this impurity from your heart. And you will behold Him here and now in all His Glory and in all His Splendour. Blessed are they that thus have a vision of God. For they shall radiate His Blessings to the whole world.

----Swami Sivananda

Regards
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

So much for your thought-provoking share Ravishankar!
اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان سيدنا محمد رسول الله.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So much for another beautiful share Eckart!

Love and Light.
Thanks Melody for your wishes.....

Peace & Love to U from the Almighty Always....

Ravi
Prayer for Gratitude
TODAY, CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, MY HEART IS filled with gratitude for the gift of life you have given me. Thank you for the opportunity to experience this beautiful body and this wonderful mind. Today, Lord, I want to express my gratitude for everything I have received from you.

I know the way to say thank you for life is by fully enjoying every moment of my life. And the only way to enjoy every moment is to love. Today, I will express all the love and happiness that exist in my heart. I will love your creations. I will love myself, and I will love the people who live with me. I know that life is too short to waste in misery and drama with the people I love. I will enjoy the presence of the people I love, respecting their choices as I respect my own.

Today I will graciously receive your gifts by enjoying the beauty of all your creation. Help me to be as generous as you, to share what I have with generosity, just as you share your gifts so generously with me... Help me to become the master of gratitude, generosity and love so that I can enjoy all of your creation.

Today, Lord, help me to manifest my creation as you manifest the universe, to express the beauty of my spirit in the supreme art of the human; the art of dreaming my life. Today Lord I give you all of my gratitude and love because you have given me life. Amen.
Miguel Ruiz.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For your beautiful shares Melody!

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile