If anyone sees a member spamming (sending out multiple messages advertising another site or advert) can they let any of the Network admin know immediately. iPeace have very clear guidelines laid down for spamming. Network admin will remove or give out necessary warnings.

Views: 1392

Replies to This Discussion

Not so sure about Dicky Trotter. He has no indication on his page of 'peace' intentions and has a link to a promotions site that doesn't actually work.
http://www.ipeace.me/profile/DickyTrotter?xg_source=profiles_member...
http://trotterpromotions.com/default.aspx

this links works to his site, he left a 't' out!!!!
Oh wonderful!
This spammer has just been welcomed ~ Harry Macheras

He has very clear links to ~
Colon Cleanse
Acai berry

He is absolutely not welcome here. Please take a few seconds to check the Profile Information of new members, and please report the obvious spammers to me,

Thanks again for all the work you do for iPeace,

G
Donna Wilson was also welcomed, even though she has clear links to ~

Making Money On eBay
Pole Dancing

Both are now banned,

G
Thanks Gordon. Is there any reason why you have not responded my private message?
Sorry Paul, will sort it out right now...

Best,

G
Guys,

Spammers are STILL being welcomed on iPeace

This spammer was welcomed twice ~
fortune erma2

"Profile Information
Do you promise to respect others in this network and refrain from spamming?
No
How did you hear about iPeace
No

Hello! My name is fortuneerma2. I live in Estonia, the new member state of the European Union. I'm just an ordinary MSCE working for a big power company. We have many pets in our house.I wrote some article about pets through the web site Puppy Training.Playing with our puppy is
main hobby for my children.I am the person who take as positive in every aspects of life."

Please take a couple of seconds to look at new member's Profile Information to see if they are genuinely here to share peace. If they say No when asked the clear question ~ Do you promise to respect others in this network and refrain from spamming? ~ please do not welcome them, just report them to me

Thanks again everyone,

Love,

G
I did not welcome this person officially but I did give them my personal welcome.

I checked out their link and it was to a puppy training site, they were not asking for money, or I did not see anywhere that did, it was just information on training a pup.

They may perhaps answer the questions wrongly because they don't understand english well enough to give the appropriate one.

I joined a site of a friend that is in French and I guessed at some of my replies, and they could have well been 'the wrong' answer!

Also the welcome team members are not able to view the answer to the question "How did you hear about iPeace".
Oh1 I'm sorry.. can somebody tell me, which links are allowed
because when they join to iPeace we ask if they have website
and many new members put a link
should we consider them all as spammers..
I think Cris Choe either jumped or was pushed soon after he arrived. I didn't welcome him then when I went back to take another look, he'd gone.

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022