The standard version of the Welcome Code is distributed in Rich Text (*.rtf) format. You'd normally open that file with a program like Microsoft's Word or OpenOfffice's Writer.

Some new members of the Welcome Team have problems using the standard version of the required code. For that reason, we ask all new members of the Welcome Team to post a copy of the welcome code here in this discussion first to prove that all is as it should be before starting to welcome new members of iPeace.

If you are having problems with the Rich Text (*.rtf) version of the code that is intended for use with a standardly configured Microsoft Word or OpenOfffice Writer, please try the Plain Text (*.txt) version attached below instead. When using the Plain Text (*.txt) version:

• Microsoft Windows users should open the Plain Text (*.txt) file with the standard Notepad program.
  • MAC users should open the Plain Text (*.txt) file with the standard Textedit program.
Please DO NOT start welcoming new members of iPeace until another current members of the Welcome Team has confirmed that what you've done is OK.

Views: 450

Replies to This Discussion

Top begin with do not edit anything in it. Just paste a copy of all the code you see as a reply here.

You''ll see then how that code is rendered here as formatted text.

Then you'll see where you need to change the code to add your name and that of the new member.
HI MY DEAR FRIEND,I JAST WANT TO SAZ ZOUR THAT I AM SORY,I DONT ANDERSTANT WOTH IS GOING ON??MY ENGLISH IS SO BAD,SORY...I WANT TO SAY YOUR THAT I LOVE ALL YOUR GROUP AND YOUR WORK HERE,BAT I KANT JOIN JOUR ON YOUR WORK,BECOUSE MY LANGVICH...I BE HERE TO LOVE YOUR,TO MEDITATION,TO BLASSING YOUR ALL..PLIZ ANDERSTANT ME,AND ASPECT ME LIKE THAT,LIKE LOVED FRIEND...LOVE YOUR..LJILJANA

Hello XXX!

Welcome, and thanks for joining iPeace, it's great to have you on board with us! We hope you'll find your experience here valuable, enriching and effective.

There are many levels and facets to iPeace. Please take your time to explore them all.

Choose what interest you from hundreds of groups, read and participate in forum discussions, post your blogs or upload your multimedia.

Make friends and enjoy their contribution. We are coming from over 170 countries and celebrating diversity.

The iPeace space is all about freedom of expression and mutual respect.

You'll find it easier to navigate and use iPeace if you read the following:

About iPeace,
Guidelines for Using iPeace
Spamming, Harassment, Stalking
and FAQ

and if you like it here, please help iPeace get stronger by inviting your friends.

It is easy, just click the LINK.

Peace and Love
... yyy and all the iPeace Welcome Team.

Thanks Al. That looks fine. You now have your spurs... :-)

Hello XXX!

Welcome, and thanks for joining iPeace, it's great to have you on board with us! We hope you'll find your experience here valuable, enriching and effective.

There are many levels and facets to iPeace. Please take your time to explore them all.

Choose what interest you from hundreds of groups, read and participate in forum discussions, post your blogs or upload your multimedia.

Make friends and enjoy their contribution. We are coming from over 170 countries and celebrating diversity.

About iPeace,
and FAQ

and if you like it here, please help iPeace get stronger by inviting your friends.

Peace and Love
clayclream and all the iPeace Welcome Team.

Very good Claycleam!!! you can start to work
this is fine Maria Start when you can
Sharing peace Making a Difference

Hello XXX!

About iPeace,
and FAQ

Peace and Love
... Kumud Singh and all the iPeace Welcome Team.

thanks Kumud! it´s okey... you are ready to start, Welcome Always
Hello Paul and Vicky,
I hope this is okay......??
Thanks for welcomimg me to the welcoming team, ye all.
I still have some technical difficulties in posting the version.
I shall try again tomorrow. Our time is 4:02 am and my
brain is like a marshmello.
later...
love
dahli
Always check that you have the most current code (attached)

It should look like that:
https://api.ning.com/files/vndXN*ZmFVA*6xePFCSPN8HGjfV1DA--VQkFZgyagsjs8gwO4VqaXPQZZeWc4NcxB-BhGGoh5mi2j2Wj5*t2yKRD-FGarR6P/iPeace_728x90_2.png__Hello XXX!__Welcome, and thanks for joining iPeace, it's great to have you on board with us! We hope you'll find your experience here valuable, enriching and effective.

About iPeace,
and FAQ

https://api.ning.com/files/vndXN*ZmFVAkWgKU7UzIaE*zwHcHJ*OEwIK6BO5ptwPIDf*Itv*2Sqr8WBwIYPZmHopbKZgSDrTenynfu5BNGpQsilEWa23y/iPeace_250x250_3.png__and if you like it here, please help iPeace get stronger by inviting your friends.__It is easy, just click the LINK.__Peace and Love_... yyy and all the iPeace Welcome Team.

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Wednesday
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022
RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS updated their profile
Feb 2, 2022