Any problems, feedbacks or suggestions should be posted here.

Views: 181

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Linda,

The Information box for this group now reads:

We are the hard working iPeace members who post the welcome message to each and every new member. If you have even a small amount of free time and a d…

The second sentence is not complete. Please change it to something like:

We are active volunteers from all over the world who welcome new members to the iPeace network. Please join us if you want to and can help us.

That should be within the character count limit for Information box

Someone fixed this. Thanks...
I received this e-mail and wondered myself is this possible .

Hey Easy
thanks for your message wish you a good 2009 with a lot of fun health and peace !!!
how you can send more than 100 a message - i hear from a friende stop if more than 99 want to be your friends - she tried to send a message to her friends for christmas and new year - it`s not possible (over 100 not allowed) - her name is Anna and .... i told her now to ask about friendship with you ...than may be it works directly
hope it works and may be you can help her ? Thank you and greets Kaja
Thank you Linda. It does.
I agree. Once you get started with this group, I have to admit that it's very addictive.
I do not know why this discussion was closed. I've reopened it.
Should members post images one the wall of this group?

Members of the group need to discuss this issue to arrive at a consensus. We are a working group. However that does not mean that we are all robots who just come here to do a job. There are some nice people here. Good vibes help. :-)

Images take a long time to load foe some. That is an irritation for them. What should we do about them?
2,981 Comments
Comment by clclay 58 minutes ago
I came back to the group as support for Vicky, but I now feel my first decision to leave was the right one for me. I do not think that the dynamics of the group will ever change, there will still be too many don'ts imposed for me to be happy, and for it to be anymore than a functional place were members just leave a record of who is welcoming and who has been welcomed.

It is such a shame that this has happened to probably one of the happiest groups on ipeace
I agree that it is important to reach a consensus about posting images in the wall of this group. In the meantime I will not give any more recomendations to avoid giving the false impression that I want things made my own way.
Comment by Abelia 4 minutes ago
Hi all, I believe that it's not only about images...it's about some friendship and feeling of belonging to a group that work together...
When this problem of the images appeared, I wrote a note to one of the members that had problem with loading images, suggesting him to configure his computer to see 'only text' so he had no more problem with the images...I believe this kind of social networks is wonderful because we can share images, feelings, thoughts...
At this moment, I feel I prefer to leave the welcome group, I have had a nice time here with all of you, and now I will continue through the other pages of the site with you...
Thank you for all, love, Abelia
Hi, Maria is a new member of the welcoming committee. She seems to indicate that she has terminated but keeps on surveying and welcoming. This creates confusion.

Regards
Bri
Hi folks, I was just thinking, when I want to get in touch with a work group, I use skype. It puts everyone in immediate contact. People can speak and type there comments (questions and answers). If someone does not like the idea of Skype, for any reason, there is also Microsoft Instant Messeger, Yahoo has one, Google has one, and there are probably too many for me to print here...

Could we give this IM system a try here on iPeace. It is usually much quicker to come to some sort of a consensus, or at least make the issues more clear...

Regards
Bri

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Wednesday
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022