Any problems, feedbacks or suggestions should be posted here.

Views: 181

Replies to This Discussion

Paul, "Sounds Good" to Me. I haven't seen Caline in awhile. She was a Sweetie and Kumud is moving, so won't be doing it for awhile, but told Me He will be active, when He gets His move done.
I was just thinking You might add something, telling them that We do need active Welcomers, especially those darn Americans, both North & South, as I'm the only one doing it, while You are all asleep. Peace, Al.
ok i will send it tomorrow unless someone objects...
Will send this now to all current members..

You are now one of the 146 current members of the iPeace Welcome Team. Less than 10 members have been active in the past few months, and only a very few of those are really active now.

We need more members to be active. For more information, see http://www.ipeace.me/group/welcometeam.

If you do not intend to be active in that group soon, please indicate that by pressing the Leave Group button on the right. This way you can rejoin whenever you want and we’ll know that you cannot be active now.

If you want to discus this publicly, please do so by replying to http://www.ipeace.me/xn/detail/2217368:Comment:1772541

Thanks and be well...
The administrators of the iPeace Welcome Team
Thanks for the suggestions, Maria. I have sent it already, so so we can include your suggestions the next time we send such a message.
==PmR
We are primarily a working group/family. Without some real social interaction, we would not be a group/family.

Can we please though try to limit each wall post to no more than one graphic please? That would make it much easier to understand who has done what and when.

Thanks...
==PmR
Thank you Maria. Does anyone disagree?
Dear Al,

Thanks for all the work you've done.

I wish you Happy Trails and I trust that all others here also do.

Be well...
== Paul R.

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Wednesday
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022