Post your favorite quotes from other iPeace members here.Some guidelines: 1. Try not to quote your self.
2. Try to quote another member of iPeace
3. Get permission of the person you want to quote before you do so.*
4. After you post a quote, allow 10 others to add quotes before you add another one.
5. Don't forget to give credit (their iPeace name and or real name) to the member you are quoting!
6. Please refrain from quoting Tree Thunderchild (that is not why I made this group! But to give credit to 'others' so because I formed this group, I should be exempt from being quoted )
If you would like another discussion opened please post that in the General comments area
Try to give the location you are quoting from such as if it is found in a blog or it was a comment in another group, please state the name of that group also.
*This is so you can learn if they were quoting someone else when they made the comment on their page or made a post in another group so you know it is them you are actually quoting.
There are so many times on other peoples pages blogs and posts I have seen such wise or funny words, I just felt we had to make this group!
This is a place not so much to get honor, but to give it to others. :D
And Have fun! :D
:D = A Big Smile
Because you never know, the combined words of wisdom on this site?
Could just spell the solution to bringing the whole world, to peace!