All Discussions Tagged 'of' (231)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5/26/09 Love from the GFL, and The Company of Heaven " Real Life and Living is a Moment to Moment Party"

5/26/09 10:53am Update “Living Real Life is a Party!” Love Letters from the Present Moment of Now, Heaven on Earth Love from the Galact…

Started by Will

0 May 27, 2009

5/23/09 Love from the GFL, and The Company of Heaven " A Way out of the infinite loop"

5/23/09 11:29am Update “A Way out of the infinite loop” “The Eternity Template has entered into the Consciousness, to Rewrite the DNA/RNA…

Started by Will

0 May 24, 2009

5/8/09 Love from the GFL, and The Company of Heaven “A Huge Cosmic Wave is arriving, Grab Your Surfboards!!”

5/8/09 Full Moon 11:11am Update “A Huge Cosmic Wave is arriving, Grab Your Surfboards!!” “Love Letters, Love From The Present Moment of…

Started by Will

0 May 9, 2009

5/7/09 Love from the GFL, and The Company of Heaven "The Galactic Flag has Been Planted"

5/7/09 11:05 am Update “The Galactic Flag has Now Been Planted” “Love Letters from the Present Moment of Now, Heaven on Earth” Love fro…

Started by Will

0 May 8, 2009

Ambassador of Peace and Fight againts POVERTY,MYSERY and HUNGER -UN-

.NOAH'S ARK International Peace-project for the improvement of the Friendship ,Harmony ,and Cooperation between all the countries of the wo…

Started by Ghers Zonensain ( Noah's ArK - International peace project)

0 Apr 23, 2009

Your vote

Dear friends, Only(!!) if you think my abstract from 2008 called "heaven" ( 120cm x 33 cm) is good enough to be a potential winner vote fo…

Started by Hans Mertens

0 Jan 7, 2009

A Book to Read that promotes Peace

I've just read The Purpose of Christmas, written by Rick Warren (author of The Purpose Driven Life). I urge everyone interested in Peace to…

Started by Diane Achatz

1 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Michael John Smith

Getting Through....What do you do ???

It is a curious thing to me, how people energize themselves to be free to co create in the love and the light When times come about that I…

Started by Heidi Little

0 Nov 29, 2008

when will the meaning of love exist between to leaders

so far escalation of escalation conspires a wait Olmert wants to share the land among all then to divide it, the anniversary of a Israeli l…

Started by Peace_maker

1 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Michael John Smith

How Peace can be achieved by fueling war?

Freedom of expression? Sure! What if a well planned expression of an establish authour offend 25% population of the word? A case in point…

Started by Sadiq Baig

1 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Sadiq Baig

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile