All Discussions Tagged 'peace' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One Million peaceful Prayers for the Middle East

Dear Friends, Brothers + Sisters :) i got this message from James Twyman - The PeaceTroubadour and want to pass it on to u. If u have the…

Started by ♥Peace+World~Unity~Angel♥

0 Mar 5, 2011

RELIGION - Good or Evil ....!!!!

Religion on personal level has got peace into minds but Religion on social / Mass level has only got destruction Religion has now become A…

Started by esoldier

199 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Teresa

One minute of your time....write a line of encouragement for Rashad, in Pakistan who will be presenting his program in INDIANA, USA

PLEASE take a look at the discussion I made about Rashad and leave some support for him. A kind sentence about him or his work. If you have…

Started by Stephanie

0 Mar 15, 2010

Palestine Internet Guide

The Palestinian Internet guide is designed to help you study the Palestinian side of the crisis. The Pro-Israel side has a great influence…

Started by David Crier

1 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by David Crier

What is your thought on peace?

My thought for peace is: "Without inner peace, outer peace is impossible." To stay happy from outside, you need to be happy and at peace.…

Started by Sukhpreet Kaur

5 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Michael J Masiko

Nations of Terror

Why so many people around the world see the United States and Israel as terrorist nations. The main reasons so many people around the world…

Started by David Crier

3 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Riccardo Gramegna

Free download of my song One Love One World for a donation to Haiti Earthquake Relief!

Please forward to your email lists!FREE MP3 Download of our song One Love One World for Haiti Earthquake Relief! Sing a song of hope with u…

Started by Craymo

0 Jan 25, 2010

"COMPLETE" - Recognition of the Divinity Within Ourselves

Hello IPeace family! Just wanted to share some info with you all. My soon-to-be released short story "Complete", is tentatively scheduled f…

Started by Maricel Piercey

0 Jan 8, 2010

Faith To faith Devotional

Miracles are ours! in jesus name DEC 2009 Kenneth Copeland MinistriesJesus is Lord Remember Noah Gloria Copeland And the Lord said, I wi…

Started by anabella monzon

0 Dec 30, 2009

2010 Global Peace Festivals,Uniting All Beliefs to solve the worlds problems.

2010 Global Peace Festivals,schedule,dates,countries are still to be announced. Uniting All Beliefs to solve the worlds problems. (IRAQ)…

Started by Messianic2012 - Gordon

0 Dec 23, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

Apolonia liked RADIOAPOLLON1242 AIGOKEROS PANOS's profile
Apr 24
Lucy Williams updated their profile
Jul 5, 2023
Sandra Gutierrez Alvez updated their profile
Oct 1, 2022
DallasBoardley updated their profile
Feb 8, 2022